Kids need the most protection for the smallest heads. In the Disney collection, ALPINA has combined three helmets with exclusive designs that cover a wide range of uses and the age range from one to ten. Ariel, Rapunzel and Minnie Mouse will accompany all girls next season on their bike rides. Donald Duck, his nephews Tick, Trick and Track, and the Star Wars heroes will join the boys on their rides. Everything is geared towards maximum safety with maximum comfort. The three helmets adjust perfectly and individually to kids’ heads due to their Run Systems. The perfect fit and the best possible protection are thus guaranteed at all times. Detailed solutions, such as the integrated fly screen, antibacterial and washable paddings, the practical Y-distributor under the ears and the Ergomatic ratchet closure on the chin make handling the helmets a breeze.
- Fly Net – Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Reflectors – Reflective elements ensure increased visibility at dusk or at night
- Ceramic Shell Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Ergomatic Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Hi-EPS Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Inmold Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Y-Clip Adjustable straps by ears
- Edge Protect The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Airflow Venting Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- Run System Classic Slide The Run System Classic Slide allows for a three-dimensional adjustment to your head
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.