The mechanical advantage is yours. – Set It and Forget It
With gobs of beautifully modulated power and intuitive easy-to-use adjustability, the BB7s set the standard in the realm of mechanical disc brakes. Inboard and outboard adjustor knobs, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, and integrated Cable Stop spring tension adjustment ensures that our standard is everyone else s goal.
Smooth, powerful braking performance that’s simple to set up and easy to adjust. Bad weather or rough roads? Not even a factor with BB7’s reliable mechanical performance.
Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™
Another original Avid technology making your life better—there’s never been an easier brake to install and adjust. With Avid’s Tri-Align™Caliper Positioning System™, aligning the caliper to the rotor literally takes seconds. Just loosen the CPS™ bolts a little, and then squeeze the brake lever while re-tightening the bolts. Perfect caliper alignment—just like that.
Tech Spec :
- Weight : 329 grams (160mm rotor; front post mount)
- Caliper Design : Mechanical, Forged 2-piece Aluminum
- Finish : Platinum
- Rotor : G2 CleanSweep, 140/160/180/200mm
- Pad : Sintered
- Adjustment : Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Compatibility : Road style levers
- Intended Use : CX/TRK/URBAN/ROAD
- Compatible with Red, Force, Rival and Apex levers.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Product has been added to your cart