Buy with confidence with our 60 Day Online Test Ride on all
Trek, Yeti, Giant and Kona bikes.
Ride your new bike and if you’re not 100% satisfied with it, return it to us, and we’ll give you a full refund or exchange your bike for any other bike of your choice. We’ll even collect your unwanted bike free of charge!
Our 60 Day Online Test Ride is offered in addition to our standard 60 Day return policy which is available on all orders including in-store purchases.
How do I test ride a bike?
Just buy any Trek, Yeti, Giant and Kona bike online or through our call centre and you’re automatically eligible for our 60 Day Online Test Ride.
How do I return a bike?
To return a bike just contact us using our contact form or call us hotline on +62–857–2478–6551 and we will arrange for a courier to collect your bike. If you wish to return a bike you will need to keep the original box and packaging that your bike was delivered in and repack it in the same way that it was delivered. If you don’t have the original packaging we will need to resupply this to you for a $35 fee. Unfortunately bikes can’t be returned in-store.
What condition can I return a bike in?
Used please! The 60 Day Online Test Ride is all about you using your new bike and making sure you’re happy with it. All we ask is that bikes are returned clean and in fair condition – by fair condition we mean the bike should only have a minimal level of wear and tear you would expect from a 60 Day old bike, and no broken bits.
Bikes must be returned in their original specification.
What about accessories?
Sorry, but our 60 Day Online Test Ride only applies to bikes only. If you wish to return accessories they must be returned unused and in original packaging as per our standard 60 day return policy.
How is this different to the standard 60 day return policy?
Our standard 60 day return policy applies to items that are returned in ‘showroom condition’ and with original packaging. With our 60 Day Online Test Ride policy you can ride your new bike and return it to us in used condition – no questions asked!
Can I return a bike bought in-store?
Our 60 Day Online Test Ride policy applies to bikes purchased on our website and through our call centre only. In-store customers can return their purchase as per our standard 60 day return policy. Customers purchasing in-store can take any bike for a no obligation test ride in store prior to making a purchase.
- Applies to Trek, Yeti, Giant and Kona bikes.
- Applies to complete bikes only, excludes frames.
- Applies to internet and call centre orders only. Not available on in-store purchases.
- Customers must contact us to arrange the collection of their bike within 60 Days of the date of initial receipt of the bike.
- Returns can only be made via IDMTB Store courier collection and can not be returned in person or in store.
- Bikes must be returned in the original box and packaging that the bike was originally supplied in. If the customer has not kept the packaging IDMTB Store will resupply the packaging at a cost of Free.
- Bikes must be returned clean, in a fair condition and in their original specification (i.e. no modifications etc). IDMTB Store reserves the right to withdraw 60 Day Test Ride offer if the bike is not returned in the required condition.
- IDMTB Store may withdraw the 60 Day Test Ride offer at any time.
- Limit of one refund / exchange per customer.
- Excludes bikes purchased via Ride to Work.
- Applies to ID customers only.