The Chris King MTB Boost AB Centerlock rear hub with XD driveshell will be appreciated by mountain bikers for its ultra-smooth bearings, durability, near-instant engagement and precision steering thanks to a stiff one-piece axle.
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole spoke count
- XD driveshell
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Specifically designed for Boost 148mm x 12mm axle standard
- Available with Micro Spline, HG or XD driveshell (all now alloy as standard)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.