Designed with road, gravel, triathlon and CX riders in mind, the Chris King R45D Front Centerlock Disc Hub 100×12 rolls smoothly and handles brilliantly thanks to a one-piece axle that creates an incredibly stiff and stable interface between hub and fork. It is built to last and perform reliably, with very little friction, outlasting your rims to be the heart of your wheels for a great many years to come.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland Oregon
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 100mm x 12mm thru axle
- Completely re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24, 28, and 32-hole drillings