Rally™ power meters are tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. Designed especially for off-road riders, the dual-sensing Rally XC200 features SHIMANO SPD cleat compatibility and measures total power, cadence and left/right balance. Even monitor how you apply power throughout the pedal stroke.
These durable pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes. Now you can have power whether you ride gravel, cross-country mountain bike or even cyclocross.
Instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone, and review later on the Garmin Connect™ app. View your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad for further analysis, sharing and more.
- Designed for off-road use, superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats (sold separately)
- Rally™ XC200 durable dual-sensing power meter measures total power, cadence, left/right balance, seated versus standing, platform centre offset and power phase
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge® cycling computers or the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect™ app* as well as platforms such as Strava and TrainingPeaks®
- Train indoors by connecting with the Tacx® Training app and additional third-party platforms, including TrainerRoad and more1
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally™ RK/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector™ 3 power meter
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
*When paired with your compatible smartphone
TrainingPeaks is a registered trademark of Peaksware, LLC.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.