Made for great days on the bike and the daily commute alike, the Smith Signal helmet gives you the protection you need no matter where your wheels take you. MIPS® brain protection system helps reduce angled impact forces in the event of a crash, and an adjustable dial on back lets you fine-tune the fit for comfort. Strategic venting keeps the air flowing, your glasses fog-free, and your head cool. And whether you’re grabbing a coffee or walking into the office, engineered eyewear channels make for convenient hands-free glasses storage.
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
- AS/NZS263 certified
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Performance comfort lining
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.