GX Eagle AXS Derailleur
Riders want a derailleur that shifts on command, whether under climbing load or sprinting to the stage finish. The GX Eagle AXS derailleur gets it done with everything you have come to expect from our AXS connect components. The GX Eagle AXS derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch. Engineered with a variety of rider preferences in mind, it is compatible with our new expanded range 10-52T cassette as well as our 10-50T cassette. Showcasing its lineage from the proven GX Eagle mechanical line, the GX Eagle AXS derailleur is there for one thing to do the job.
- AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components with Eagle technology
- Overload Clutch protection
- Finished with the GX Eagle colorway
GX Eagle AXS Controller
Simplicity and performance made for all day adventures. The pure shifting performance of Eagle AXS is now available with GX. Shift under load, over the roughest terrain, uphill, without changing your grip on the bar. GX Eagle AXS changes your level of control on the bike when you’re under pressure and pushing hard. More than that, it changes your relationship with the bike. No cable, housing or wires to manage opened up design and engineering possibilities with the GX Eagle AXS controller. Featuring the proven ergonomic touchpoints that make shifting effortless, they are customizable to your preferences, allowing you to choose which button does what through the AXS App.
- Compatible with MatchMaker X
- Eagle technology
- Customize in-board and outboard shift options
- Pairs with all derailleurs in the Eagle AXS ecosystem
- AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components
- System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
The SRAM Battery offers approximately 20 hours of ride
time or more, weighs just 25g and is detachable with
a single clip. It’s also “hot swappable” if needed – from
your Eagle AXS derailleur to your RockShox Reverb AXS
seatpost or even your SRAM eTap AXS road group. And it
only takes an hour to charge.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.